Participate in two 30-minute hands-on group classes, choosing from an amazing list of 10 possibilities: from mediation to dance, self-defense to spin class.
Session 1: 11:15-11:45AM
Session 2: 12-12:30PM
- Franco Nieto, NW Dance Project
- Tana Ross, Bleeding Hearts Kettlebell
- Jordan Modine, Barre 3
- Carolyne Haycraft, Emerj Self-Defense
- Rena Satre Meloy, Pause Meditation
- Kimberly Alexander and Melissa Sher, POINT Gym and Kitchen
- Jessi Duley, Burncycle
- Megan Danielle Ursin, Training Day PDX
Kate moved to Portland in 1999 as a founding team member of lucy (activewear). She recently concluded a 12-year run at Nike, just launched a new investment network, Oregon Sports Angels, and is an investor and mentor for several Oregon-based female-owned companies.
We founded POINT Gym and Kitchen to empower people through movement and holistic nutrition. When you feel strong and confident you are more likely to try new things and you are better able to serve your community.
Carolyne has over 20 years of experience teaching martial arts and self-defense to adults and children. Shaymaa Taha started her martial arts training at the age of 14 and holds a black belt in Shobayashi Shorin-ryu Karate.