Participate in two 30-minute hands-on sessions from pottery to painting, writing lessons, to rock camp. (13 different choices available.) Find your bliss.
Session 1: 1:45-2:15pm
Session 2: 2:30-3:00pm
- Kristi Balzer, Rock Camp for Girls — "Volume, Power, Revolution"
- Carrie Minns, La Pomme de Portland
- Ruby McConnell, Women in the Woods — "Will I Be Eaten By Bears?"
- Erin "Kiki" Littlestar, The Perlene
- LK James
- Ali Gradischer, Sun Prints Photography
- Theresa Arrison, Pinch Pots Ceramics
- Sarah Cabot, Battle Creek Cellars — "The Art of Winemaking"
- Christine LaPorte
- Tova Gritzka and Anne Ruybalid, Marylhurst School of Business
- Ashley Still Meyers and Kathleen Murney
- Ayako Takamori — "F-Word: Language for Change, Equity and Inclusion"
- Kathleen N Murney — "Connecting through Art!
- Jessica Just, Dr. Brew Kombucha
Anne Ruybalid is director of the School of Business at Marylhurst University, where she formerly served as an adjunct professor teaching and developing curriculum in courses such as human capital management, statistics and market research.
Erin “Kiki” Teal Littlestar is the owner + founder of The Perlene, a social club and workspace for ambitious women, opened in southeast Portland in January 2017. Kiki is on a mission to create a world where Feminine Leadership is the standard, and all women are living full, satisfying, courageous lives. She is also a highly trained life + business coach, and runs Littlestar Coaching from her beautiful office at The Perlene.
Sarah Cabot is the total package. She brings an ideal combination of ultra-premium winemaking and Pinot Noir winemaking experience, good business sense, viticultural passion, and all-around poise and ease of articulation about what makes Oregon so special.